Temporary Nursery Nurse
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced Nursery Nurses to expand their knowledge and widen their experience by covering at a range of Nursery settings in London areas.
You will be someone who enjoys working across all age groups and has experience in Early Years settings.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Participating in learning activities with children aged 0-5 years
- Supporting other team members with day to day tasks
- Following all policies and procedures of the nurseries you are placed at
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training or experience:
- A minimum of six months experience in a nursery
- Level 2/3 in Childcare (desirable)
- Good working knowledge of the EYFS and Safeguarding practices
- Excellent communication skills.
Excellent rates of pay including of holiday pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to hold a valid DBS or complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77705592