Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£32,000 - £35,000
Monday - Friday (06:30 - 15:00)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Site Engineer to work at their facility based near Wrexham
- Implementing and maintaining mechanical/electrical systems
- Implementing and maintaining plant maintenance systems
- The development and training of other personnel in all equipment
- Ensuring that all Engineering health & safety systems are in place
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment and projects
- The ideal candidate should have appropriate qualifications in electrical discipline but have the ability to cross skill in both electrical and mechanical functions.
- A time served apprenticeship with a minimum of 2 years post apprenticeship experience and the ability to work under their own initiative with a minimum of supervision are essential.
- An understanding of machinery including conveyor feed systems, granulation systems, motor and gearboxes with knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems would be an advantage
Please send your CV and call Matt at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 20/12/2017
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77673256