Boutique Assistant Store Manager
This beautiful British contemporary Womenswear premium brand is looking for Assistant Store Managers for their two boutique stores in the Central London area.
You will support the Store Manager in helping to manage a team through inspirational leadership, setting and cascading clear goals & objections whilst being an ambassador for the brand. The brand provides a real emphasis on customer service and requires the individual to take a creative approach building relationships with clients & customers in the local area.
As a boutique Assistant Store Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Regular communication of company strategy and sales performance to all store staff
- Optimisation of individual store sales and profitability
- Data capture through building a network of customer details
- Personal styling striving for a higher ATV and basket size growth
- Assisting Store Manager with any store events, ensuring all is set to run smoothly and efficiently
- Assist the Store Manager in recruitment for the store, training and motivation of staff
- Managing the visual display merchandising of the store, ensuring standards are high at all times
- Management of promotional events, understanding KPI's set by the business and proactively working to ensure store is performing
To be successful in the role:
- You must be operating at an Assistant Store Manager level for a single site experience
- Experience in driving the KPIs of Profit, Payroll budget, Inventory integrity & Customer Experience
- Demonstrate effective leadership to inspire and nurture a high performing team by flexing style as appropriate
- You must be a proactive & results driven individual who demonstrates initiative and commercial creativity - Strong leadership skills, who can demonstrate the ability to inspire a team and maintain high motivation levels at all times and at all levels
- You must be seen as a brand ambassador who is well presented & impeccable attention to detail where you are driving all customer and guest experience feedback and scores
The brand offers a warm and friendly environment and a great salary with generous discount and holiday days. This is an exciting period for the company who are growing therefore it is a great time to join where you will have a voice and will be in a hands-on role.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77718045