Mobile Maintenance Gas Engineer
Commercial Gas Engineer
£32 - £34k p.a
Roles Available across the North West region
Are you a qualified gas engineer? Have you experience working within Facility Maintenance? We have a number of fantastic opportunities for you.
Our client is one of the UK's leading FM companies. They are looking for a number of experienced maintenance gas engineer who will join them in their success working on a range of brand new large commercial contract all across the North West
If this is you, read on…
* Great basic salary of up to £34,000
* Company Vehicle
* Fuel Card
* Training and development
* Overtime and call-outs available
* Excellent holidays
* To maintain gas heating equipment and assist with all other PPM routines across commercial building
* Comply with gas-safe standards at all times
* Complete all required documentation such as risk assessments and log books
* Ensure that tools and equipment are correctly used and maintained
* Diagnose faults on equipment and repair as needed using manufacturers guidelines
* Record and report any risk, loss or defect to management for corrective action
* Ensure completion of remedial work, repairs etc. within the timescales defined
* Must have commercial gas tickets
* proven track experience in a similar role
* Problem solver and able to think on your feet
* Strong communications skills
* Awareness of health and safety concerns associated with the job
This will be a varied role where no two days will be the same. Please don't hesitate to reply for this role! For further info call Marcus on 0161 238 8800
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77699141