Multi Skilled Technician
As an Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician your duties will include:
- Follow established work methods and procedures in order to ensure the smooth running of equipment and the plant.
- Proactively work to solve equipment issues using effective fault diagnosis skills and implement immediate containment, together with longer term innovative solutions.
- Ensure all documentation is completed as required and liaise with and members of the Maintenance Team in order to communicate relevant information.
- Follow routine and preventative maintenance programmes and undertake appropriate preventative maintenance checks during planned production downtime to ensure that the equipment and machinery are available for production.
- Liaise with and supervise external contractors whilst on site in order to ensure all relevant corporate policies are adhered to.
- Maintain, document and order critical and consumable spares consignments.
- Carry out overhauls, upgrades and rebuild equipment, including machine and process modifications where appropriate, to ensure continuous improvement.
- Undertake the commissioning and Installation of new equipment as required to support new production or the improvement of current processes
- Maintain current and historical data on equipment efficiencies in order to aid in productivity and cost improvements.
- Carry out evaluation and risk assessments within all areas of the plant in order to ensure safe working methods and environment.
- Raise concerns/issues regarding all aspects of seat production with the appropriate personnel to ensure quality is maintained and downtime kept to a minimum.
- Undertake any training as necessary to ensure flexible job rotation and skills matrices are maintained in order to promote future development.
- Qualified to 17th Edition Regulations
- Background in plastics, uPVC, or injection moulding
- Self motivated and focused
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Analytical skills with a proven methodical approach to problem solving
- Experience in similar role
- Accredited time served apprenticeship
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77710459