Finance Associate (Leading Hedge Fund - ACA - Excellent Progression)
A rare opportunity has arisen to join a world leading hedge fund as an Associate in the finance function of their business.
This multi-strategy hedge fund has consistently been considered as one of the most successful and innovative hedge funds globally. They have offices across Europe, America, and Asia, and they are constantly looking at new opportunities to diversify and expand.
They have recently made a high profile hire to overhaul their finance function to deal with the new complexities of an expanding diversified and growing hedge fund platform. This is an incredible opportunity to learn from a true finance leader in the hedge fund industry. With the restructure, there will be opportunities to progress at a rate you may not find elsewhere.
This role will join the corporate team that is responsible for a variety of complex responsibilities across various global entities and acquisitions. The firm is committed to innovative and leading technology and the business is investing heavily in sophisticated automation technology to create time for project and business led responsibilities.
- Prepare quarterly management accounting
- Take on project work related to new business ventures as the firm grows
- Project work, including involvement in new business initiatives as the company expands
- Act as key point person for external audit
- Recommend improvements to the finance department processes.
- Ad hoc reporting for internal and external stakeholders
Compensation is very strong but directly linked to performance. If you perform to a high level you can expect market leading remuneration.
They are looking for a NQ ACA ? 2 years PQE with experience of auditing clients from the fund management space. You must have an excellent academic profile and be prepared to go the extra mile. You will need to be confident, ambitious and have a genuine interest and understanding of what a hedge fund does and how it makes money.
It?s an entrepreneurial environment, with a strong tech focus and a pure meritocracy which should appeal to the brightest and best.
- Strong academic background
- Newly Qualified ACA
- Investment management or hedge fund audit experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interest in the hedge fund space
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959557379