SQA Engineer (SPICE)
My client is a manufacturer of safety critical components within the automotive industry, part of a global group with locations throughout the world. Due to growth and recent contract wins they are now looking to recruit a SQA Engineer (SPICE) join their UK operation based in Wiltshire.
In main function of this role is to ensure that my client and its suppliers are fully compliant with the automotive SPICE and other standards, and provide software and hardware that meets contractual requirements.
- To provide Quality Engineering support and advice to the Project Teams to ensure that the development processes and documentation meet the requirements of Automotive SPICE and ISO TS 16949
- Carry out internal audits of the DTR VMS systems and processes in line with the requirements of ISO TS 16949 and Automotive SPICE to identify areas of improvement. Facilitate the external auditing of these systems and processes.
- Facilitate Customer Audits, understand customer quality requirements and ensure they are met
- To support the assessment and selection of suppliers and contractors - primarily electrical / electronic / software-based, but due to the nature of our business should be able to operate with confidence across our entire supply base. This will include off-site work in UK, Europe and Asia.
- To conduct regular and planned audits of the contractors and suppliers, to ensure continued compliance with requirements and to ensure that an effective platform exists for continuous improvement.
- To ensure that any out-sourced software meets the customers' requirements and any applicable standards / regulations.
- To monitor the performance of contractors and suppliers to ensure they remain within contractual requirements and operate in way that is considered 'best practice'
- Demonstrable experience in the field of Automotive software quality assurance, including the assessment an implementation of SPICE and related standards.
- Certified AUTOMOTIVE SPICE auditor (Desirable although training can be given)
- Experience of automotive quality in general, including PPAP
In return, my client offers a competitive salary and relocation assistance if required.
This vacancy is being advertised by CMD Recruitment Ltd acting as an Employment Agency.
SPICE Engineer, Quality Engineer, PPAP Engineer, Automotive, SPICE software, Quality Assurance.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77702798