Senior Accountant needed for independent accountancy firm
Independent Accountancy Firm
Up to £42,000
I am currently working for an incredibly successful accountancy firm in East London/ Essex that are seeking an experienced all round accountant to join their established team.
- Producing accounts for limited companies, sole trader, partnerships, LLP's, charities and groups
- Be largely client facing, dealing with client queries/issues
- Managing a team of staff in the accounts department
- Reporting to Managers and Partners
- Liaise with tax department on any queries
As the successful candidate you will need to be ACA/ACCA qualified with extensive accounts preparation/review experience for a UK based accountancy firm (minimum 5 Partners ideally).
Communication skills are also crucial due to the face to face work you will be doing with the firm's clients.
Are you looking for progression? Does a sociable and fun atmosphere sound good? How about an extensive benefits package? My client can offer it all, get in touch to find out more or to be considered!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance