Network Security Engineer Cisco Finance
Network Security Engineer London to £100k
Network Security Engineer (Cisco Windows Linux). Leading quantitative trading firm is seeking a skilled Senior Network Security Engineer to design, implement and administer network security technologies. You will trouble-shoot complex issues down to packet decode level, devising innovative solutions.
As a Senior Network Security Engineer your responsibilities will include Firewalls, Proxies, IPS, Remote Access and Site-to-Site VPNs, Two-Factor Authentication, Wireless Networking, Vulnerability Management, SIM/SEM Solutions. You will be a key player in shaping the security policies and procedures.
Based in the City, you will be working in a friendly, informal environment with a causal dress code.
- Strong experience of network security
- Good understanding of Cisco
- Experience of incident response, incident handling, change control and system documentation
- Familiar with Windows and Linux security best practices
- Likely to be degree educated
- Ideally, experience with low latency/HFT type systems in a financial environment
As a Senior Network Security Engineer your contribution will be recognised with a competitive salary (to £100k), plus bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2575 today for more information on this Senior Network Security Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77683569