Paid Social Account Director
Are you looking for the opportunity to manage a paid social team, whilst being the lead client contact?
This great opportunity sits within an award winning agency known for its global presence and fantastic client base. As a Paid Social Account Director you will have the opportunity to lead on paid social strategy for a top global client, managing your paid social team to ensure all targets are delivered, with responsibility for strategy, working in an integrated manner and growing the client base. In return this agency offers some fantastic benefits including an onsite bar, an extra day off for your birthday and a 5pm finish on Fridays.
- Growing strategy in order to tackle key client challenges whilst being the central point of contact for your client
- Working commercially, ensuring all available resources are used effectively in order to deliver client objectives
- Spotting opportunities for growing the client base, contributing to pitch work and upselling to current clients
- Working in an integrated manner, to ensure a cross channel perspective is taken
- Providing excellent team management, taking responsibility for career development and team growth
- Your proven ability to lead paid social strategy will be complemented by an understanding of other channels
- You will be knowledgeable across paid social channels, comfortable running campaigns across Twitter, Linked In, Facebook and Instagram
- Demonstrable experience working with large, (ideally global) accounts in an agency will enable you to thrive in this respected agency
- A commercially minded leader who can spot business opportunities and think in an entrepreneurial fashion
If you are a proven leader with the ability to develop and deliver strategy across the paid social arena and are looking for the opportunity to further your career within a fantastic agency environment, hit the apply button now!
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Digital Performance at Aspire