EMPLOYMENT TAX MANAGER - London
Employment Tax Manager - London - BBBH38309
A Top 20 firm are looking for an ATT/CTA qualified Tax Manager to join a dynamic Employment Tax Team based in London. The ideal Tax Manager will need to have experience of working within a public practice firm with a background in Employment Tax.
This will primarily be a client facing role with a large portion of the role based on Business Development, the ideal candidate will be approachable and have excellent communication skills as they will be required to converse with the partners and clients on a daily basis. Working as a part of them team is integral for this role.
The firm provides monthly training for all tax professionals, discussing issues that have arisen throughout the month and how best to handle these circumstances in the future. They also have a policy where each team will discuss issues on a more informal basis each week. They also have seminars throughout the year, conducted externally. They will also sponsor prospective candidates looking to complete their CTA or ATT.
- People who join need to be ambitious, they really need people in the team who want to grow, both the partner and senior manager are keen to find out what the prospective candidate's 2 year plan is, it will not be the right culture fit for people that want to stay still career progression will be encouraged
- The environment in the team and firm in general is relaxed, you will be allowed to work autonomously and you will not be micro managed it maintains the client work ethic without the 'corporate feel'
- Very family friendly firm with a focus on the importance of work life balance.
- With a very collective work ethic, recognition on work carried out will not be overlooked by Partners & Directors
- Agile working is offered after 6 months (working remotely/from home)
For more information please contact Vish Juggapah at Pro Tax on 0207 269 6368 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance