Luxury Travel Consultant
Flight Centre is one of the world's largest and most successful travel companies. We are currently looking for a Travel Consultant to join our luxury travel division in Putney, specialising in 5* holidays with all the trimmings. You'll become a Luxury Travel Consultant for our hardworking and friendly team.
By joining our luxury division, you'll work with our most experienced and successful travel consultants. This team receive enquiries from loyal and new customers searching for truly memorable travel experiences with stunning properties, premium air cabins, and all the extras (such as helicopter transfers).
Because you're designing luxury itineraries, you will have more time to spend on each holiday and provide an exceptional level of service.
About the Luxury Travel Consultant Position
- Earn £20,000 plus uncapped earnings
- Offer your customers a premium and tailor-made service
- Design the ideal luxury trip with all the trimmings
- Successfully build a portfolio of repeat customers
- Receive excellent career progression with worldwide opportunities
What Are We Looking For?
Flight Centre is renowned for a fantastic team culture and an extraordinary level of customer care. We have a vast amount of experience within our teams. To join us specifically, you will need:
- A minimum of six months' experience in the travel industry
- Enthusiasm and the ability to build lasting relationships with clients
- An insatiable appetite for sales
- Outstanding people skills and an impressive client focus
For this Luxury Travel Consultant role, you'll be rewarded with a base salary of £20,000 plus incentives based on targets that you meet or exceed! Moreover, you'll be rewarded with uncapped earnings and award-winning benefits including:
- Travel Consultant Apprenticeship Standard Level 3 training and certification
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Awesome social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 4-week travel leave every 2 years
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
- Tax-free bike scheme
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in 'The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For' for 12 years and the 'Great Place to Work® - Best Workplaces' for 7 years.