Ruby Developer - Amazing Products, Flexible Working
- Amazing product development business.
- Help startups build MVP’s, greenfield projects.
- Pick your own hours, unlimited holidays, conferences.
What skills you'll be needing
- In depth experience with Ruby on Rails (RoR).
- SQL (MySQL/PostgreSQL).
- Experience building scalable web applications and performance optimisation.
- Knowledge or experience of AWS infrastructure.
- Able to quickly understand, assess, estimate client requirements with a high attention to detail.
As part of a team of 5 developers with vast experience you’ll be working on mostly large builds for some of the region’s most exciting start-ups. You will be supporting, maintaining and developing branding new web applications to a very high standard. Working here you’ll be asked to estimate the duration of your work, lock in the deadline and the work with freedom and autonomy (picking your own hours) to deliver it. There’ll be support from the team, regular pair programming and peer reviews as well as an Agile working environment. This team has the most Ruby developers in the South-West, the perfect place and projects to progress your tech skills and challenge yourself.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You’ll be stretching yourself, learning new tech and helping start-up businesses to flourish. This progressive specialist own stakes in many of the companies they work with so job satisfaction is high as you become a key part to their success. They’re offering a competitive salary (£35-45K), a 4.5 day working week as they don’t work Friday afternoons, unmetered holidays –you decide when you work, MacBook pro (and 2nd screen), lots of Apple goodies, conference and events access, training, annual team trips and socials and much more.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77711283