Due to our exciting new expansion into Blackburn, we have a number of roles in our Design department.
We are looking for both 2D and 3D design engineers to work closely with Production.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to;
Experience in mechanical or electrical design
Ability to read schematics
Familiar with the use of 3D or 2D CAD software, preferably Autodesk Inventor & Vault
Ability to interact with other engineering disciplines and work as part of a team or independently as required
Good level of numeracy and literacy skills
Accuracy and attention to detail
Proficiency in the day to day use of Microsoft based operating systems and the Office suite (Outlook / Word / Excel)
Previous experience of mechanical design of electrical equipment such as power distribution, packaged substations or switchgear would be considered advantageous.
Previous experience of designing sheet metal products would be considered beneficial
Knowledge & understanding of electrical systems.
We are looking for experienced applicants only. If you feel you could fulfill the above please apply online.
In return we offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme and long service holidays.
* All aspects involved in the Design and Manufacture of Equipment including CAD Drafting, Preparation of Work Instructions, Client Documentation etc.
* Assisting in the development of new and existing products and associated production systems
* Leveraging 3D CAD to turn ideas into working designs of components, busbar product assemblies and a wide range of associated products
* Generating detailed engineering, production and assembly drawings to enable in-house or 3rd party manufacture and assembly
* To assist with Shop Floor operations and site operations as required
* Producing progress reports, tracking costs and keeping to budgets
* Efficiently manage Projects to maximise the profits of the Company
This is your opportunity to join an exciting new team, in a forward thinking and innovative Company. We're looking for candidates who have a strong work ethic, attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Experience of Switchgear is not essential, for all roles training and inductions will be provided - but you'll need to bring a keen desire to help to deliver a first-class product to our clients. In return, we offer competitive rates of pay for all roles, bonus scheme and excellent benefits. We are committed to providing an excellent place to work and an environment to build your career.
Interested? Register for free now and apply today!