Assistant Category Manager - Apple
An exciting opportunity for an assistant category manager to progress and join the computing team working with Apple in a high profile category.
The senior assistant category manager will work with the category manager to develop and implement the category plan to deliver the sales, margin and stock budgets. Working with Apple to develop marketing leading promotional plans whilst managing stock effectively. The role will also be focused on new launches encompassing online, instore and ATL
- Be responsible for the implementation of promotional plans online and instore
- Reviewing market activity and presenting recommendations to the category manager
- Working cross functionally to ensure all areas of the business are aware of plans and plans are fully communicated to stores
- Work with the category manager to establish credible relationship with Apple to ensure, best supply and market leading promotions
- Responsible for implementing category/marketing plans to justify marketing monies
- Work side by side with the merchandisers to ensure all metrics are hit across sales and stock
You will have:
- High level of attention to detail
- High level of creativity and resilience
- Good numerical and analytical skills to be capable of monitoring market changes, competitor prices and products, and past sales patterns to forecast demand
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel and powerpoint
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.