Transfer Station Site Manager
Role: Site Manager – Transfer Station
Salary: up to 30K – Negotiable on Experience
At Ace Recruitment we specialise in the Waste Management and Recycling Sector. We offer bespoke waste management recruitment solutions and provide an excellent service for our candidates. Ace Recruitment offers a range of Waste management jobs and positions all the way up to Director level, not only for permanent positions but also for temporary waste management and contract jobs too.
A leading regional Waste Management and Recycling company.
Purpose and Responsibilities
Our client is striving to become your Employer of Choice and create opportunities for career progression within the company. Come and make a positive contribution, working within a small and friendly team for an employer that puts our people first.
We are looking for a full time Site Manager for our Transfer Station in the Hemsley. Working for our Transfer & Recycling function, the successful candidate will deliver operational excellence across the site, driving forward Health, Safety and Environmental compliance and ensuring that all resources are operated to create maximum efficiency.
- IOSH Managing Safely Certificate and COTC for Transfer & Treatment;
- A proven ability to manage health and safety at a multi-activity site;
- Excellent leadership, influencing, persuading and negotiating skills;
- Ability to manage competing demands;
- Strong organisation and time management skills;
- Experience of developing and implementing effective approaches.
- Waste Management Sector Experience: 2 years
- Transfer Station/Site Manager Experience: 5 Years
Required licence or certification:
- A full, clean UK Driving Licence
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf.
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.
By applying for this role you accept the iProfile terms and conditions () and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77694310