E-Commerce CRM Manager
Job Title: E-Commerce CRM Manager
Location: Poole, Dorset
Job Type: Temporary
Main purpose of job:
- To manage CRM and email activity.
- Report, interpret and act on website analytical data, providing commercial solutions where appropriate.
- To provide the E-Commerce Trading Manager with the background analysis and insight to help in their decision making.
- To manage commercial email activity from campaign brief, build & execution.
- Monitor and measure key metrics from email activity.
- Recommend and set up A/B testing to provide basis for commercial decisions.
- To manage the CRM database.
- Analysis of Ecommerce channels using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Email Platform, as well as internal reporting tools.
- To assist in the management of content with the Marketing and E-Commerce teams to ensure a seamless experience.
- To assist with content being uploaded on time and on a frequent basis.
- To monitor and measure the effectiveness of the website and digital communications.
- To be a fully integrated member of the Ecommerce team providing support when necessary.
Key Skill Sets:
- Ability to work with large data sets.
- HTML knowledge.
- Advanced level skills working with Excel.
- Experience in working with Ecommerce platforms
- Experience working with ESP platforms
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://freshrecruits.co.uk/equal-opportunities/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77688652