Philanthropy Manager and Senior Managers
Philanthropy Managers and Senior Managers
At Cancer Research we have ambitious targets to support our goal to increase survival rates to 3 in 4 by 2034. We believe the Philanthropy and Partnerships team are best in class and are well placed in delivering against ambitious targets in high value fundraising. The environment here is completely meritocratic it's about what you do when you get here and your ability - this can be seen across P&P with the promotions and sideway moves of high performing staff.
Looking for your next challenge?
Wanting to work on bigger gifts with greater impact?
Passionate about our cause to help us win the fight against cancer?
Interested in stepping up and securing income at higher levels?
This would be a perfect opportunity for experienced Major Gift Fundraisers to join our successful team working in a high performing dynamic environment
- Develop and implement fundraising strategies to raise six and seven figure gifts
- Secure major donations through identifying, cultivating and stewarding relationships with major donors.
- Build relationships with our network of senior volunteers to support the achievement of fundraising strategy
Here at Cancer Research UK, we're pushing well into the future - developing newer, kinder treatments and getting closer to cures. Every day we achieve extraordinary things by being innovative, imaginative and bold in our work.
You can help us bring forward the day when all cancers are cured through...
- Your extensive experience of managing major gifts
- Your experience of fundraising strategy
- Your excellent communication skills and your ability to listen and influence
- Your ability to effectively work in a team
- Your exceptional ability to secure major donations
You'll possess strong understanding of the needs of major donors so that you are able to identify their needs and present exciting propositions to secure six and seven figure donations. You'll also need strong influencing and persuading skills to engage our network of senior volunteers and senior internal stakeholders to ensure the most effective approaches are made to secure income.
If you're as ambitious as we are, join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career, as we save lives and add years.
Job descriptions can be found on our website via the button below.
Please click on below links for useful information:
Salary range: £35,000 - £50,000 depending upon experience.
We have a number of roles open and are looking to interview asap for these roles to start in the new year. Please do not delay applying for the role. Apply online ensuring you include a cover letter with your CV saved as one document.