Application Support Analyst
Vitality, Application Support Analyst, Croydon, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial service provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our Application Support Analyst will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
- Access to great onsite facilities
As our Application Support Analyst you will be responsible for providing first and second line application support on a leading UK Wealth Management platform, as well as related applications in back and front office. These applications are used to administer our individual investment and pension products in the UK Wealth Management market.
Responsibilities as our Application Support Analyst include:
- Deal with incidents in a timely manner taking into account Service Level Agreements
- Provide detailed updates of incidents and problems in service review process
- Conduct thorough internal investigation of incidents and if necessary escalate on to teams that provide 3rd line support or to 3rd party external vendors
- Develop batch jobs to execute business processes
- Develop SQL scripts to investigate the causes of problems and incidents
- Develop SQL scripts to resolve data related problems
- Liaise with the business, end users and third party support teams to notify of system incidents, problems and work -together to resolve them
- Monitor and check batch jobs and script outputs
- Monitor third party interfaces
- Work with other IT support teams to ensure effective system monitoring is in place
To become our Application Support Analyst, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of supporting a Wealth Management platform (ideally Composer, but Sonata, FNZ, FundsNetwork etc would also work)
- Current MS SQL experience (SQL Server)
- Experience in querying data and establishing data anomalies using SQL scripts
- Experience in monitoring system availability and effectively communicating with relevant parties
- Experience configuring and checking batch schedules using a recognised scheduling technology
- Investigating problems across a broad spectrum of applications to help identify root causes and apply corrective measures
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects with tight delivery schedules.
- Understanding of investment terminology and related security information (Desirable)
- Degree educated (Desirable)
- Broad IT skills across Windows, UNIX, SQL and ITIL (Desirable)
Working for Vitality, as an Application Support Analyst you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best. We think work should be fun and sociable, and we want our people to get the most out of every day.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Application Support Analyst please click 'apply' today.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959563508