Leisure Membership Sales Advisor
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
The role of the membership sales advisor is to deliver all aspects of the company sales procedure.
To generate membership sales through effective enquiry handling from the initial enquiry call through to the membership tour, follow up call and final close of the sale.
To track performance closely using company KPI reports and deliver pre agreed membership targets.
GENERIC KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. A safe, secure and hygienic environment for customers, staff and visitors to be maintained
2. All equipment to be operated in line with trained instructions
3. Equipment and premises to be maintained in a clean, working condition
4. Personal protective equipment to be worn / used in line with company guidelines
5. Opportunities to be taken to promote products to our customers at every opportunity
6. Prompt response to be given to the service needs of, and feelings expressed by customers.
7. Customer satisfaction to be checked during customer���s visit to department
8. Accurate payments to be dealt with in accordance with the Hotel���s standards and the company���s cash handling procedures
9. All visitors to be warmly received and their needs anticipated in an appropriate manner.
10. To participate fully in reviews and meetings
11. Positive working relationships to be established and maintained with colleagues throughout the hotel
12. Company Handbook to be abided by, and employees to be aware of any changes made
13. Commitment to be displayed to training through participation, and sign off of training records, and application of learning in the workplace
14. Full compliance and commitment to Absolute and Core standards
15. Any other reasonable request made by a manager of the company.
JOB SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Proactively record and track enquiries.
- Record and update all membership enquiries using the enquiry script/forms and the 1-31 enquiry system.
- Ensure detailed accurate and relevant information recorded on the enquiry forms including full completion of the enquiry needs analysis.
- Complete daily membership KPI report for discussion with Club Manager, Hotel GM and central leisure team
- Deliver all aspects of the company sales and mystery auditing procedure.
2. Sell the club effectively over the phone
- Handle incoming enquiries professionally and skilfully, aiming for 45% conversion to tours.
- Selectively cold call prospects in order to generate interest.
- Ensure telesales activity is sufficient to generate target numbers of members.
- Exude enthusiasm, professionalism and genuine interest when conducting any phone call.
- Foster links with local Companies to optimise corporate memberships.
3. Conduct face to face tours.
- Book tours as a priority when handling any phone call.
- Ensure strong ���a waterproofing��� process on appointments and achieve an 80% showround ration of all appointments due in
- Tours to be handled by staff team if available, if not by you.
- Structure your tours in agreed format to maximise chances of a sale.
- Be sensitive to the needs of existing users when conducting tours.
- Be assertive (but not pushy) when trying to close the sale, aiming for at least 70% conversion
- Portray enthusiasm, professionalism and genuine interest in all customer interactions.
- At the point of sale, ensure the new member is booked in for the New Member Welcome Evening and first assessment of the 12-week new member journey.
4. Team Work
- Respond quickly and efficiently to requests from CM, and contribute to marketing and sales initiatives.
- Foster good working relationships with the staff team so your combined efforts will produce the desired results.
- Respond to any training requirements quickly, and take on board feedback, aiming to improve performance where possible.
- Respond quickly to CM requests for data, and be proactive in seeking solutions.
- Represent the club and hotel in a positive light at all times on and off duty.
- Undertake non-core activities if required to ensure a cohesive and effective operation.
- Develop the sales capability of the team to ensure that the club has a positive proactive sales culture.
5. Targets & Sales Planning
- Deliver agreed sales targets i.e. sales, enquiry conversion (45%), Appointment conversion (70%), POS conversion (100%), Call activity (20 calls per day), appointment built per day (3), leads generated per day (5)
- Achieve the company mystery sales audit score of 80%
- Produce a proactive sales activity plan on a monthly basis to maximise sales performance.
- Attend the weekly sales conference call to discuss sales activity and performance
6. Membership Retention
- Support the Club Manager in driving membership retention by implementing a quarterly retention social calendar to encourage active membership engagement.
- To achieve your monthly sales target
- To achieve a enquiry conversion rate of 45%
- To achieve appointment show ratio of 80%
- To achieve 3 booked appointments per day and min of 5 leads
- To achieve an appointment conversion rate of 70%
- To achieve a POS conversion of 75%
- To complete 20 calls per day