Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps
Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps St. Albans to £70k
Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps Engineer (Automation Python Powershell Windows Hyper-V TCP/IP Oracle). Hugely successful and expanding spread betting site is seeking a technologist Infrastructure Engineer with a broad range of technical experience to help lead the transformation from current systems to more cloud based technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
This is a broad role which will encompass Windows Server administration; Virtualisation and Containerisation; Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP); Oracle database support, including troubleshooting complex SQL and performance bottlenecks as well as management of security components such as patch management, endpoint protection and systems hardening.
You’ll be working in a technology driven environment; you should be comfortable with the concept of Infrastructure as Code and keen to make an impact on a successful business through continual improvement.
Based in St. Albans, Hertfordshire (25 minutes from Kings Cross); also parking available (10 mins from M25).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Automation and scripting experience (e.g. Powershell, Python, Linux, shell scripting)
- Windows Server administration skills, experience of supporting Hyper-V or VMWare
- Working knowledge of networking technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP)
- Oracle database support, including complex SQL troubleshooting and querying
- Security experience (patch management, endpoint protection, systems hardening)
- Excellent communication skills
As an Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £70k) plus benefits.
Send your CV or call 01372 476 565 for a confidential discussion about this Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77697330