Java Developer Linux Agile AWS
Java Developer Cambridge to £50k
Java Developer / Software Engineer (Cloud AWS Agile TDD Radio IP Scalability Distributed Systems Java 8). Opportunity to work on ground breaking IoT functionality for a market leading smart energy product for the home. Joining an Agile development team you will design and develop the connectivity layer between an ever growing number of devices and the cloud (AWS) platform; including designing and implementing support for various radio and IP based products.
You’ll be working with a range of modern technologies including Java 8, AWS, NoSQL, Git and Agile TDD and tackling technical challenges around reliability, scalability and performance.
Cambridge city based offices with a friendly and sociable environment.
- Strong core Java backend development experience
- Experience of designing robust, highly scalable systems
- Experience with AWS
- Familiar with radio and IP based protocols
- Advocate of Agile development methodologies such as TDD
- Collaborative; with excellent communication / interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate others
As a Java Developer / Java Software Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £50k) plus bonus and benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2585 for a confidential discussion about this Java Developer / Java Software Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77710637