Apprentice SEO Executive - 05076
Do you want to work for a Northern Digital Award winning Digital Marketing Agency?
Baltic Training are excited to be recruiting for a Apprentice SEO Executive to join their team based in Newcastle. Stay up-to-date with the latest industry developments, discover expert marketing advice and read about all things Mediaworks. They work with companies such as House of Fraser, Northumbria Water and the History Channel and provide outstanding services such as website design, SEO, PPC and CRO.They are looking for an individual with experience in SEO to join their marketing department and become part of the Mediaworks DNA.
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." Apprenticeships are built around this principle. Not only do our apprentices learn faster and earn money at the same time, they gain invaluable workplace experience.When it comes to apprenticeships, research shows that apprentices can earn up to £4,000 more per year than their peers. Alongside this, all apprentices are entitled to other benefits such as pension and national insurance contributions, and also paid holiday entitlement. If you are ready to earn more, you are ready to start an apprenticeship with Baltic Training.
You will be working alongside existing staff and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
- Working alongside the SEO Consultants in the day to day management of client campaigns
- To support the SEO Consultants on technical queries in conjunction with the Customer Relationship/Project Management team
- Producing SEO audits of websites
- Assistance in keyword strategy and technical reports
- Production of client-facing reporting documents and presentation material
Training to be provided:
Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing - Level 3
- Principles of Coding
- Principles of Online and Offline Marketing Theory
- Digital Marketing Business Principles
- CIW Social Media Strategist
- Functional Skills; Maths and English Level 2
Skills and qualifications required:
- Experience building websites in PHP
- Preferably Educated to a degree level - preferably in a computing, marketing or business field
- Experience using coding languages such as PHP, HTML and CSS
- Experience using Photoshop or other digital software's
- Confident user of Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Good Organisational and Planning Skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Experience creating a blog
- Problem solver and analytical
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Passion Social Media and Digital Marketing
The future is bright
Upon completion of the programme, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 4 programme and take your training even further.
Salary, hours and benefits
- £270.00 Per Week
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays
Location and travel
This role is located in Team Valley near Gateshead and is easily accessible via all public transport such as the Green Arrow and Toon Link Bus's, there is a train station nearby and an onsite car park for those who drive.
About Baltic Training
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need. So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! When we receive your application, the talent scout for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77695859