Operations and Compliance Manager
- Responsible for the growth of Franchisee Fee Income by setting appropriate actions (preventive and corrective) in line with the country objectives & brand policies.
- Ensure the effectiveimplementation of the franchise agreement, protecting the interests of Accor whilst respecting the needs of the Franchisees
- Promote and demonstrate the expertise and the added value of belonging to the Accor group to the Franchisees
- Ensure network consistency and the brand identity by monitoring closely the brand standards and working withoperational colleagues Support the Franchisees in developing a business strategy for their hotels. Contribute to the results for the Franchise network by:
§guide the hotels in the Brand standards and policies
§advise on the proper market positioning and pricing
§foster the exchange of best practices between the hotels
- Lead the franchisee from the start of the agreement, offer the best advice in the interest of both parties ensuring
§the management of the Franchisee obligations
§the respect of the brand identity and promise
- Promote the brand quality policy, monitor and measure this by using different tools. Analyse the potential malfunctions, identifyareas of improvement through corrective actions, with the Franchisee Hotel management
- Advise and lead the franchisee in selecting training for its team, participate and represent the brand in the different training within the network
- Promote Accor in terms of product and as a service provider to the Franchise network
- Keep a close eye on development opportunities for Franchising Accor brands Represents the company with Key Franchise GroupsMaintain awareness of the current market trends in general and in franchisingto ensure that Accor is responsive to the changing needs and can maximise opportunities in the Franchising environment.
- Integration of new franchisees and support of the rebranding. Liaison with all the Accor departments in order to favour a smooth integration. This part requires organization and capability to establish an action plan prior and after the integration phase.
- Liaise with all the HO departments in order to action the appropriate strategy for each hotel. Liaise with the market leaders in order to set up the right strategy for the franchisees within the market place.
- Ability to analyse, anticipate & adaptAbility to persuade and influence Franchisees to maintain brand standards and appropriate Accor Policies.Proactive and decisive.Strong and proven financial acumen.Ability to develop clear strategicplans and business objectives which balance medium and short term business needs. Experienced in management of a sizeable number of branded hotels (mid market brands preferable) with strong organisational skills.Natural coach/mentor who enjoys developing people and delivering results through others.Effective leader with ability to inspire and communicate at the highest levels.Ability to deliver under pressure, resistance to stress, strong drive and energy. Role will be advertised for 28 daysSalary for role is exactly £40,000 per annum plus Company benefits
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/77686737