Marketing Manager - Infrastructure
Marketing Manager - Infrastructure
Salary: GBP 35,000 - GBP 45,000
Our client, the world's leading professional body for qualifications and standards in land, property, infrastructure and construction is looking for Marketing Manager (Infrastructure) to join their existing team.
This is a key role in their brand marketing team. The individual will be responsible for developing and managing the implementation of a marketing strategy to build awareness of and interest in the relevance of their brand within the Infrastructure sector.
A core focus will be driving the recognition and adoption of company standards for Infrastructure as well as growing the membership numbers and commercial revenues within the sector. The key audiences for this programme are:
- Clients (financiers, projects, Government) who are involved in Infrastructure
- Employers (consultants, contractors) of the organisation qualified professionals
- Individuals who aspire to be qualified professionals
- Qualified professionals.
The role requires the development of strategies that target both B2B and B2C audiences and will utilise the full marketing mix of advertising, PR, direct marketing, event marketing, sponsorship, social media.
In particular this role requires someone:
- To plan a brand marketing communications strategy and develop and implement relevant and appropriate campaign activity that will drive end user recognition of their qualification and relevant standards and drive up market awareness of the company in Infrastructure
- To be responsible for the marketing and communication strategy for International Construction Measurement Standards (ICMS)
- To develop, implement and measure new membership acquisition activity in the UK for Infrastructure
- To develop effective and high impact communications that promote the value of their brand/membership to employers of qualified professionals
- To ensure that all their membership and brand marketing communications are fit for purpose, on time and on budget and above all help to build their brand
- Achieve strong ROI on all marketing communications campaigns
- Utilise the full range of marketing tools and media to achieve objectives
- Achieve revenue, product, brand and/or member engagement targets
- Manage agencies to deliver campaigns on time and within budget
- Ensure that all material produced by the department is on brand and is communicated to the relevant stakeholders
Required skills and experience:
- A graduate with significant strategic marketing planning and campaign experience.
- Confident self-starter, results oriented and commercially minded
- Highly pro-active - lots of energy and will take a brief and run with it
- Ability to collaborate and influence others
- Progression towards or attainment of CIM/IDM qualifications desirable.
- A high-level understanding of brand led strategic marketing planning in UK markets
- An understanding/ experience of the property/infrastructure market sectors and/or professional services markets desirable.
- Solid experience of devising and running direct marketing and CRM/membership campaigns involving all aspects of the marketing mix
- Knowledge and experience of digital marketing including social media channels
- Be able to deliver projects on time, within budget through cross-functional teams as well being able to operate on an individual basis
- A good understanding and appreciation of the need for external competitor assessment to help guide and shape strategies
- Have outstanding intellect, resilience, creativity, problem-solving ability, drive and entrepreneurial spirit. Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to be able to unpack complex, technical information and put into succinct value led propositions for relevant audiences.
- Excellent copywriting skills, experience of PR in B2B context desirable
- Strong communication, persuasion, negotiation and presentation skills
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77663267