Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
If you are a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer then an attractive opportunity to join a continuously growing industrial manufacturer is now available. With the year coming to an end they have decided to revamp and completely restructure the engineering department. Therefore, the successful candidate will be joining a company who are investing millions to improve the production. If you are looking to strengthen your skills, work in a close-knit team and work speckled role please apply now.
Skills required for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
· The Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer will be adhering to the PPM schedule and promptly deal with reactive maintenance.
· The successful Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will enjoy being hands on in a large industrial plant.
· Technically: both mechanical and electrical will be required to work this role, e.g. belts, bearing, chains, 3 phase, sensors etc.
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
· The successful; candidate will be joining a growing company with multiple sites across your UK.
· A tailored training matrix which will be on going and include both internal and external courses.
· Optional overtime for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to earn more money.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £38,000 OTE
Commutable: Kettering, Coby, Northamptonshire, Milton Keynes
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77698747