Security Analyst Penetration Testing
As a Security Analyst you will utilise penetration testing tools (enumeration, exploitation and protocol robustness) to evaluate key products and systems. Based in Oxford, this is a dynamic, technology-driven environment where you will be actively encouraged to continuously grow your skillset through funded certification and attendance at conferences.
- Able to get UK security clearance
- Penetration testing experience
- Coding experience, such as C/C++, Java, C#
- Experience of penetration testing tools (e.g. Nessus, Metasploit) and hacking techniques
- Understanding of programming errors such as buffer overflows or other bugs likely to cause security problems
- Good understanding of Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems
As a Security Analyst your contribution will be recognised with a competitive salary (to £60k), plus bonus and benefits including employee pension scheme.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2518 today for more information on this Security Analyst opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77697429