The successful candidate will have experience as an Installation Engineer within the Pump Hire or water related industry and have strong knowledge of site health & safety.
Responsibilities of the Installation Supervisor
• Supervise solution projects from start to finish whilst liaising with the solutions team.
• Supervise the daily workload of sub-contractors and Installation Operatives on site and help recruit specialists to ensure all projects are completed.
• Seek out new business opportunities and help promote the companies services and ensure growth of our customer base.
• Manage a network of Installation Operatives effectively whilst ensuring they are motivated and assist them in their development.
• Assist in the loading and unloading of vehicles ensuring the relevant paperwork is correct and reporting any damaged or missing items.
The role will require regular travel which will necessitate occasional overnight stays
To be successful for this role you may have previously worked as an Installation Supervisor, Site Supervisor, Utility Supervisor and Supervisor.
• Full driving licence
• Experience supervising and working on construction sites and customer locations
• Strong interpersonal and motivational skills
• Proven management and leadership skills
• Physically fit and able to carry out required tasks.
24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77701391