Robert Half is working with a luxury retail brand to find a temporary Finance Manager to start in the next couple of weeks. Managing a small finance team this role will assist over the year end.
Reporting into the CFO this role will be managing 2 staff member and will include the following duties:
- Management of accurate and timely bookkeeping in the general Ledger and in the sub-ledgers
- Management of the UK local statutory and tax compliance
- Management of the yearly Statutory Financial Statements closing process including providing assistance to the auditors
- Cooperation with Business (Retail and Store management) providing with financial support or advise as required
- Management of the month end closing process
The successful candidate will be qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA and have previous experience in a similar role working within retail or fashion. Experience using SAP or a similar ERP system is also essential.
This role is paying £300-400pd Ltd and is to start ASAP.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement