Credit Controller, Birmingham City Centre. Salary £24,000 - £27,000
Hays are supporting a large firm in Birmingham City Centre in its recruitment for a professional services Credit Controller. This role will be involved with some of the company's key corporate accounts, business partnering with senior management and the Partners.
Your new role
To ensure the timely collection of the company's outstanding debts and unpaid bills. Working in a credit team of 10 people reporting into the assistant head of Credit.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Chasing overdue payments to the firm over the phone and emails.
- Working closely with the partners internally to resolve any queries.
- Reviewing the credit risk on clients' accounts, maximising or reducing the credit limits.
- Cash allocation and monthly reconciliations.
- Opening of new accounts
- Working closely with the credit team to achieve weekly targets set out by the Head of Credit.
What you'll need to succeed
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills and judgement
- GCSE/A level in Maths and English
- Over 3 years' experience in credit.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77653470