To work in conjunction with the Display Sales Manager and Visual Merchandising Manager to produce displays for windows and internal areas with the purpose of maximising sales.Key Tasks
- Produce displays for windows and internal sites, in line with store themes, events and promotions and work within agreed timescales on all events and promotions, ensuring that the quality of the work produced is of the highest standard possible, given the restraints of budget and time.
- Responsible for visual presentation throughout the store, taking corrective action or if not able alerting colleagues and ensuring windows and internal displays are clean, tidy, lit, visually correct, correctly priced and located.
- Liaise with Buyers, Sales Managers and departments in general regarding displays where appropriate.
- Organise tasks in an effective and logical order and identify problems, seeking assistance in good time.
- Assist with non-retail presentations such as store events, promotions and photo shoots.
- Respond flexibly to changing priorities and the needs of the business to achieve completion of window installations or display preparation.
- Understands and adheres to the Store Health and Safety guidelines in relation to self and colleagues.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77670041