Management Accountant / Accountant
My client are a fast growing Investment management company they are looking for an Accountant / Management accountant to join their expanding team.
You will have a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience and be looking to join a fast moving, exciting company.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, including P&L accounts, cash flows
- Monthly management of budgets and forecasts for multiple business units
- Variance analysis
- Assisting in the process of tax compliance
- Reviewing monthly and quarterly VAT returns
- Monitoring cash balances
- Assist in the review and completion of statutory accounts and the audit process
Key skills and qualities:
- Qualified accountant with approximately 2-3 years post-qualification experience
- Attention to detail, strong numeracy, verbal and written communication
- Hands on experience of accounts preparation and managing multiple entities
- An ability to focus individually and work in a team environment
- Track record of identifying and implementing improvements
- Private healthcare
- Contributory pension
- Superb bonus scheme
- Dynamic and people focused working culture / environment.
- Social activities
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959565435