Marketing / Customer Analyst
Sopra Steria are recruiting on behalf of an iconic and hugely reputable organisation that is looking to bring on board a Marketing / Customer Analyst to join their Central London office.
- Marketing / Customer Analyst
- Central London
- Up to £56k + Excellent Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a hugely successful and growing business unit within a long-established, iconic organisation.
Your role will be to support the leadership team with customer insight and analytics, identifying key trends and opportunities in support of the commercial objectives.
This will involve defining and delivering strategic customer and channel analytics, working with marketing operations teams to scope externally provided data and analytics support. You?ll be measuring marketing performance against the commercial objectives and supporting the delivery of business cases.
Supporting the leadership team in the strategic initiatives, which includes the development of fantastic new customer propositions and developing a deep understanding of the customer base.
You?ll achieve real exposure, developing and nurturing relationships with senior stakeholders across not only your business unit, but the wider organisation as a whole. You?ll have the ability to be autonomous within an environment where what you do will be truly valued, and have a huge, positive commercial impact.
Key Skills & Experience
As the preferred candidate, you?ll ideally have a background and experience in the following?
- Background in Business Analysis or Marketing Analysis, with a track record in customer analytics.
- Knowledge of data sources and analytical tools.
- Strong understanding and appreciation of customer data and behavioural trends.
- Excellent communication skills & commercial acumen.
- Experience within financial services / banking would be advantageous but is not essential.
Apply immediately to avoid disappointment?
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959562306