Regional Financial Controller
Arecibo are recruiting for a Regional Financial Controller in Edinburgh.
A luxury, privately owned hotel group.
You will be based at the prestigious 4 star, AA rosette awarded hotel in Edinburgh with responsibilities for 4 Hotels in the region.
The Ideal Candidate:
An established, dynamic, qualified accountant with demonstrable experience of multi-site management of teams in a cluster role. You will also have experience of developing existing talent and succession planning. You will have a strong personality and will be able to work well in teams and under pressure.
You will have financial responsibility for reporting into Director level and will have full accountability for ensuring all financial controls are in place and adhered to.
- Review P&L for all properties
- Responsible for recruitment and training of finance staff across the region
- Take responsibility, along with senior managers to set the manning strategy for the hotels, ensuring they deliver the required results
- Work with senior managers & regional executive chef to ensure all menus are costed correctly
- Agree weekly departmental spends in line with forecasted business
- Review the hotel forecasts weekly
- Ensure the hotels comply with the company’s credit policy
- Work with the Financial Director on group wide projects as required
In return my client are offering a competitive remuneration package and excellent career development opportunities.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity please apply today.
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/77702146