Credit Risk Analyst - Corporate & Financial Institutions
Prestigious banking organisation is seeking Credit Risk individual to their high level team in the high quality and rigorous credit and financial analysis of counterparties in Europe (Corporate and FI), supporting both the business development team and the London credit committee for new transactions, annual and periodic reviews, monitoring portfolio performance and assisting with the management of watchlist and impaired credits.
Corporate clients range from medium sized unlisted corporates to large listed and rated corporates; from diverse sectors such as construction, telco, pharma, infrastructure, oil & gas, manufacturing, hotels etc.
- Timely, accurate and rigorous written analysis of corporate, FI and commercial real estate applications in support of new transactions. Corporate clients range from medium sized unlisted corporates to large listed and rated corporates; from diverse sectors such as contracting, oil & gas, manufacturing, hotels etc.
- Recommendation of country limits, corporate and Banks/ FI limits and exposures.
- Other credit related tasks and research that may be assigned from time to time by the Credit Risk Manager.
- Must be able to present at Credit Committee meetings
- Good university degree (minimum UK 2:1 or equivalent)
- Masters, Professional accountancy certification or CFA qualifications are preferred but not essential.
- Minimum 7-8 years credit analysis experience, primarily with with various European counterparties and industry sectors, encompassing good knowledge of corporate credit and secondarily, (some) banks/FI experience would be ideal.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959554407