Multi-Skilled Electrical Engineer
To carry out planned preventative maintenance, reactive works to building plant, equipment and systems in accordance with agreed service levels, and respond to site engineering emergencies.
My client is leading service provider within the UK and ROW who specialise in delivering services within real estate and investment and have a strong FM delivery presence arm of business.
- Ensure that routine maintenance is carried out to all building plant, equipment and systems to meet and exceed expectations, and agreed service level agreements.
- Respond to Building Management System alarms, and effect emergency repairs as needed.
- Issue and ensure appropriate controls within the Permit to Work systems.
- Ensure that suitable & sufficient electrical spares are available to carry out maintenance of the above plant.
- Ensure that comprehensive maintenance records are kept in the form of PPM task sheets.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices
- Ensure that engineering subcontractors are appropriately supervised, and comply with contractual commitments, and site operating processes.
- To develop a good working relationship with all members of staff and clients staff.
- Ensure the provision of a safe & healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures, as well as client site policies, procedures and working arrangements, as required.
- Ensure a professional image of the business is presented to clients and visitors, and ensure excellence in customer service is delivered and promoted at all times.
- Ensure that professional and technical skills are maintained through a commitment to personal development and life-long-learning.
- Accountable to Supervisor / Contract Manager.
- The post holder does not have any directly reporting staff.
- This post carries no direct budgetary responsibility.
- Accountable for maintaining appropriate stocks of spares and consumables, and ensuring their secure storage and controlled issue.
This role is being offered on permanent basis with a salary ranging from £20,000 - £25,000 per year.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77688804