Senior Bridge Engineer
Be part of a leading edge project, delivering a range of bridge-related engineering projects to Hertfordshire County Council.
Join the Opus Bridges and Structures Team based at Hertfordshire County Council, enabling a close working relationship with our client.
Supported by the Opus approach to asset management, deliver targeted services and projects to an extensive portfolio of highway structures in Hertfordshire County Council's ownership.
Bring your desire to develop technically and be rewarded with career progression opportunities.
- Managing a portfolio of projects
- Leading role in design and assessment
- Develop solutions to clients' challenges
- Leading role within the team
- Key benefits of the role include:
- Career development and progression
- Flexible working with opportunities to work from home and potential flexi leave
- Competitive salary and benefits package
To apply for the role you will need:
- BEng or MEng in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Proven technical ability in design, assessment and inspection of bridges and civil structures
- Work effectively and competently with people at all levels in the organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
An excellent opportunity to enhance your career progression.
You couldn't be looking to join us at a better time. Opus is going from strength to strength in the UK. We were awarded Company of the Year at the NCE100 Awards 2016. The awarding of this accolade was based on key competencies which the NCE considered most valuable, with Opus ranked in the top 10 in each pillar during the assessment stage. This played a large part in Opus being named Company of the Year.
At Opus we attract and retain talented people through competitive remuneration and rewarding performance. We offer a flexible benefits programme via Opus - Flex that allows you to structure your remuneration package to suit your lifestyle. Further details on the benefits we offer can be found on the attachment at the foot of this page.
If you are keen to develop a long term career with a growing global organisation, please apply below or for more information on the career opportunities with Opus please visit the careers section of our website.
Opus is committed to a workplace that embraces equal employment opportunity & diversity. We are dedicated to creating and sustaining a professional and respectful work environment which supports mutual trust and assists each individual to reach their full potential - we therefore welcome applications from those who want part-time hours or job share opportunities.