Cluster Revenue Manager
Based in Harrow, Middlesex, our client is a recognisable and established brand looking for a Cluster Revenue Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit a candidate with a strong academic background and experience within revenue management, sales and marketing, or related professional areas. The job will involve maintaining the transient room's inventory for the hotel(s) as well as being responsible for maximizing transient revenue.
This company is a global leader within their field with over 6000 locations around the world. The company is renowned for staff development and progression.
The successful individual will have great communication skills with the strong problem solving and decision making abilities. It is essential that the candidate can build good relationships with both co-workers and customers and can contribute effectively to the teams. Being results driven is vital to the job as are great planning and organisational skills and business acumen.
Duties will include:
Analysing and Reporting Revenue Management Data
- Compiles information, analyses and monitors actual sales against projected sales
- Identifies the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts
- Analyses information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems
Executing Revenue Management Projects and Strategy
- Updates market knowledge and aligns strategies and approaches accordingly
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Attends meetings to plan, organize, prioritize, coordinate and manage activities and solutions
- Establishes long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them
- Takes a predetermined strategy and drives the execution of that strategy
- Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes
- Understands and meets the needs of key stakeholders (owners, corporate, guests, etc.)
- Explores opportunities that drive profit, create value for clients, and encourage innovation; challenges existing processes/systems/products to make improvements
Building Successful Relationships
- Develops and manages internal key stakeholder relationships in a proactive manner
- Acts as a liaison, when necessary, between property and regional/corporate systems support
- Informs and/or updates the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner
- Attends staff/forecast/long range meetings as requested by properties
For more information about this role or any other Cluster Revenue Manager jobs in Harrow, Middlesex, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77663634