Wireperson / Wire Technician
Opportunity to join a well established, industry leading company that specialise in the design, production and operation of specialised multi-functional, high tech equipment. Looking for an experienced Wireperson / Wire Technician to join their established workshop team.
As the Wireperson / Wire Technician, your duties will include:
- Wiring of both production and prototype equipment
- Wiring and soldering to IPC 610/620 class 3
- Maintenance of specialist electrical systems
- Examining/fault finding and repairing systems from an electrical perspective. This may include some cabinet wiring.
- Following technical drawings, schematics and wiring diagrams
- Following electrical safe isolation procedure and safe working practices.
- Carrying out PAT Testing
To be a successful Wireperson / Wire Technician, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Must have experience of wiring electronic products and wiring looms
- 17th Edition wiring regulations are essential
- Must have good wiring and soldering skills to IPC 610/620 Class 3
- Must have experience of working from technical drawings, schematics or diagrams
- Experience of carrying out PAT Testing is desirable
In return, the Wireperson / Wire Technician will receive a salary between £22,000 - £26,000 in addition to 25 days holiday + bank holidays and pension contribution.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77670373