Semi Senior Accountant
The perfect opportunity has arisen for a motivated and technically strong Accountant to join an impressive Accountancy Practice in King's Lynn.
This is an ideal job opportunity for someone who has two or more years' experience at an accountancy practice and wants to join a friendly firm to continue their development in St Albans.
Study support is available for a candidate looking to work towards qualification.
- Preparing, completing and submitting year-end accounts
- Entering client records onto software and ensuring they are allocated correctly
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Preparing and submitting Tax Returns
- Liaising with clients and HMRC to resolve any issues
- Keeping up to date technically in order to provide accurate and efficient advice to clients
- Attending and preparing of client meetings
- AAT qualified or ACCA/ACA part qualified
- At least 2 years in Practice
- Experience preparing draft accounts for partner/manager review
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Detail orientated and organised
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers