Part-time purchase ledger clerk
20 hours per week, can be worked within school hours.
Exciting opportunity to join a long-established company which has two businesses operating within it. Significant company growth has necessitated the creation of this new role within their small but formidable accounts team.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the purchase ledger function. Duties to include:
- Matching of invoices to purchase orders and delivery notes
- Coding and keying of invoices onto Xero Accounting
- Reconciling of purchase ledger accounts to supplier statements
- Preparing payment runs for approval by directors
- Payment of suppliers via online banking facility
- Distributing remittance advice to suppliers
- Assisting the Accounts Manager with other duties on an ad-hoc basis
You should be:
- Experienced (2 years+) within an accounts environment
- Confident in communicating with suppliers both verbally and via email
- Methodical with a high standard of accuracy
- Self-motivated, well-organised with a flexible and enthusiastic attitude
We are offering £9-£12 per hour based on a 20 hour week and dependent upon experience. We are a small employer and as such, can be accommodating for the ideal candidate. Busy Bees childcare voucher scheme in operation.
Located in Welham Green, Hatfield. Close to train station. Free parking.
This person is required immediately so please do not hesitate to apply.