Support Analyst - London - £40,000
- Full Time
1st/2nd Line SharePoint Support Analyst - London - £40,000
Excellent career progression
A 1st/2nd Line SharePoint Support Analyst is required for my client based in London.
If you are an ambitious individual with experience in the Microsoft Stack, specifically SharePoint/Office 365 Support then this could be the role for you. My client offers excellent career progression and training.
About the 1st/2nd Line SharePoint Support Analyst Role
As the 1st/2nd Line SharePoint Support Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting many websites and applications based in SharePoint, Office 365, Azure and the Microsoft service stack
- Incident management and service request management processes on SharePoint/Office 365 related topics
- Assist end-users identify, analyse and escalate incidents within appropriate service standards
About the 1st/2nd Line SharePoint Support Analyst
As the 1st/2nd Line SharePoint Support Analyst you will possess the following skill set:
- Working knowledge of SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016
- Working Knowledge in supporting Office 365
- Ability to use PowerShell would be advantageous
- Programming knowledge in a major language ****************** etc)
About the Company
An award-winning company in the Health sector. The company are looking to stay ahead of the game with the latest technology. This is a fantastic time to come on board at a growing, energetic company.
Not only will you receive a competitive salary of £40,000 and generous annual leave, you will also receive excellent benefits package including pension, health care and child care vouchers to a name a few.
As you could imagine, a role of this kind does not come on the market often so do not hesitate and apply now to avoid disappointment! Contact me on *************** for a confidential chat to discuss this role and other roles I am actively working on.
At Mortimer Bell International, we also operate a "Refer a Friend" scheme. If you know someone who matches the criteria of this role, forward their name and contact number and providing your referral is placed in a new position, you will receive £250 worth of Holiday Gift Vouchers
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959557471