Field Spraybooth Service Engineer
• Perform routine servicing
• Carry out routine testing – including LEV , air quality and mist clearance tests
• Breakdown repairs
• Electrical servicing and repairs
• Mechanical servicing and repairs
• Replace spray booth filters
• Fault finding / diagnostics
• Equipment upgrades
• Ensuring the safety for yourself and your assistant on site
• Ensure that works carried out are compliant with the current health and safety regulations
• Working within the constraints their ISO9001:2008 accreditationKey Skills/Requirements
• Electrical, Mechanical or Gas background required
• An understanding of package burners would be beneficial
• Prior use of PLC or VSD control systems would be advantageous
• Good interpersonal skills are necessary as this is a customer facing role
• Self-motivated personality
• Full UK driving licence
• Must be able to travel away from home on occasion
• Reasonable fitness level
• Ability to work autonomously and prioritise workloadDesirable Certifications
• GAS Safe
• Manual Handling
• Health and Safety
At least 2 years’ experience as a spray booth engineer is preferable, however those with less, or experience in other similar industries, would be considered if the right candidate presented themselves.Training
A 12 week comprehensive on the job training schedule will be provided prior to taking on an area. Continuous training is provided throughout the year to ensure all the latest legislations and regulations are adhered to. The national network of engineers offers further support ensuring that expertise and knowledge can be easily shared.
Guaranteed 40 hours a week regardless of work booked in. Overtime when required at the same rate. Company van & specialist equipment provided – all costs for the van are covered. Vehicles are changed every 3 years and fully racked out. Engineers must provide their own hand tools. PPE and uniform provided. Allowance for trousers and boots provided.
Full safety training provided – PASMA/ IPAF/ Gas Safe/ Harness Awareness/ P601.
Loyalty Bonus scheme as follows:
Up to 2 years employment – no bonus
Between 2 years and 5 years continuous employment £ 500.00 per annum
Between 5 years and 10 years continuous employment £ 1,000.00 per annum
Between 10 years and 20 years continuous employment £ 1,500.00 per annum
Over 20 years continuous employment £ 2,000.00 per annum
Various annual commission incentives.
Holidays 23 days + 8 bank holidays.
Working with a team mate of their choice – all work carried out as two man teams.
Backed up by 12 other experienced teams, 2 commissioning engineers & 1 Technical Manager.
Family run business so employees are never a number and have access to directors mobiles should they need to seek advice or raise an issue.£15.81 per hour
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77683956