Finance System Support Administrator - (12 Month Contract)
About Man Group:
Man Group is an active investment management firm focused on delivering performance and client portfolio solutions through its five investment management businesses: Man AHL; Man Numeric; Man GLG; Man FRM and Man Global Private Markets.
Man Group's investment management businesses provide long-only, alternative and private markets products on a single and multi-manager basis, leveraging the firm's robust infrastructure to provide a diverse range of strategies across investment approaches, styles and asset classes.
The original business was founded in 1783. Today, Man Group plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker EMG.L and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index. As at 30 September 2017, Man Group's funds under management were $103.5 billion.
Finance System Support Administrator (12 Month Contract)
Man Group is seeking to recruit looking for a Finance System Support Analyst to deliver support and system administration of Man Group's Finance Systems, including Agresso Business World (M6) and Concur Expenses. The role will involve support and basic report writing, with some problem solving, as well as providing support for the Finance Systems Support team.
Man Group's finance system is built across approximately 150 companies and supports around 1000 users based predominantly in Greater London, Switzerland, Asia and the U.S.
It encompasses Core Financials (GL, AP, AR, Fixed Assets, and Bank Reconciliation), Purchasing and Web functionality (including Requisitioning, Timesheets and Reporting) and several interfaces with other business systems.
The individual working in this role will provide support across all of these areas, ensuring that service levels are met.
- To provide a high level of service and support to users, in line with agreed service levels, particularly when working under pressure;
- Ensure excellent and professional communication between the Finance Systems team and business users;
- Perform data setup tasks and resolve service tickets;
- To troubleshoot and amend simple reports.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of financial systems and processes
- Basic understanding of accounting concepts.
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of Excel
- The ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business staff.
- Excellent organisational skills to deal with the many and varied demands from users.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team to business deadlines.
- The jobholder must possess a clear analytical mind, be capable of support / problem solving under pressure and should understand the techniques used to resolve these issues.
Highly desirable experience:
- Experience of supporting users on Agresso Business World.
- Part qualified Accountant.
- Previous experience providing support and administration for a finance system / ERP (such as Agresso Business World, SunSystems, CODA, Oracle, Dynamics AX / NAV / GP, etc.) as a Finance Systems Administrator, Super User or similar role.
- Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) data processes and hands-on experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77688501