Junior Merchandiser (Fast Fashion)
Up to £25,000
Tasks, duties & responsibilities:
- To prepare reporting and present in Meetings.
- Drives the Test and Repeat Model to trade product & categories.
- Reviews Daily and Weekly Sales performance and carriers out Rebuy and Markdown actions where required.
- Reviews over and under performance at Product Group level and drives trading actions to maximise potential and minimise risk.
- Seeds and manages a WSSI by accurately forecasting demand, OTB, returns, AVSP and margin.
- Takes ownership of the Critical Path Management and takes appropriate action on issues when they arise.
- As well as being competent in preparing trading reports/packs will also make recommendations for reporting improvements across the B&M function and implement.
- Takes a strategic approach to driving their department forward through Strategy and Framework plans.
- Work closely with QC & Design.
- Building and strengthening on Supplier relations.
- Mentoring and coaching junior members of the team.
- Fully aware of the principles and contribution to the overall Business Strategy.
- Is aware of current and emerging best practice within merchandising/buying
- Identifies the need for process implementation and/or changes to process, to improve results.
- Builds effective and open relationships with all members of the buying and merchandising team, based on reliable, accurate and relevant data.
- Ensures productive relationship between merchandising function and all other business areas to ensure goals achieved, specifically the design and accounts teams.
- Delivers key information at the right time, to the right people, and presents when necessary at all level meetings as requested.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications.
- System skills (Microsoft Office-Outlook, Excel to Intermediate/Advanced level).
- Critical path management.
- Sales Analysis and Forecasting.
- WSSI Management.
- Preferably educated to degree level with min. GCSE Math's B grade.
- Experience in merchandising in a fast-moving retail environment.
- eCommerce Experience.
If you are keen to hear more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch with or apply now!
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77701578