Senior UX Designer Edinburgh
This is an exciting role to be one of the early UX team members in this high growth company. You will lead on the UX efforts by engaging with other members of the digital product team and be comfortable working in a fast paced and engaging environment!
- Work with a range of stakeholders to bring digital ideas to life.
- Work within agile cross-functional delivery team brining first class user experience to digital products.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, wire-framing, prototyping and sketching customer experiences.
- Develop wireframes and mock-ups that lead to exceptional user experiences.
- Develop UX for a wide range of devices.
- Provide strategic design and UX decisions that relate to core and new functions and features.
- Professional UX experience with preference given to designing and delivering within an agile environment.
- Extensive UX best practice, mobile first (desirable) and responsive design experience.
- Solid user-centered design and testing methodology with a background in usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience working at the cutting edge, utilising the latest techniques and best practices.
- Experienced in InVision, Axure, Balsamiq, Framer.js, Quartz Composer etc.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with a variety of exciting and interesting projects is essential!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77676032