Application Support Manager
Senior Application Manager, Permanent, Birmingham
REPORTS TO: BUSINESS DIRECTOR: MARKETING TECHNOLOGIES
Spark44 is a unique advertising agency. Established as a joint venture with Jaguar Land Rover globally, we?re not an in house department; we?re a separate business with a specialism in automotive and luxury goods across all platforms.
Our motto reflects our agency culture, ?Be Bold. Be Brave. Be Honest?. We value individuals who are unafraid to question the status quo, who challenge authority and fight for the best idea. We are a fun, tight-knit group and strive to be the best in our business.
This Senior Application Manager will fit into a core team delivering the JLRHUB (censhare platform) for all users globally. They will manage the wide use of the system through the JLR, Spark44 and supplier world. This role is client facing, but includes an appropriate amount of internal project management and improvement; liaising with all aspects of the S44 business. The successful applicant will also relate to JLR?s suppliers and agency partners who touch the solution.
Censhare was rolled out in July 2016 for Spark44 and JLR?s use. Becoming a system expert and providing training and guidance on the solution will be a major part of this role.
The Senior Application Manager is responsible for ensuring timely and quality deliverables for JLRHUB projects in accordance with the agency?s goals, balancing the details with the big picture. The role must be able to work resourcefully (both independently and in teams), knowing when to escalate an issue.
- Be the lead member of the support team for the JLRHUB platform throughout the business.
- Become a system expert ? on security model, implementation, current offerings and functionality, as well as be involved in defining future use of the platform and scoping further development where required.
- Establish best practice throughout the platform users and help to establish processes for asset publishing in conjunction with each department.
- Build strong relationships with JLR Client, managing new project discussions and roll-out.
- Collaborate with internal Spark44 teams and the external agency partners to resolve issues.
- Have global visibility; being able to work flexibly to attend sessions early/late in the day for time zones.
- Assist in training cascade and roll-out for new system users where required.
- Developing Business Requirement Documents.
- An interface into our technology partners, aiding in the management of budget, projects and onward development.
- Reporting on the system usage and heading up the audit of content for quality purposes.
- Establish and manage project plans and delivery.
- System reporting to support business requirements.
On specific project work:
- Schedule and lead internal and client reviews, managing all related project documentation.
- Ensure work is ready for client review based on schedules.
- Ensure agency compliance with client policies.
- Manage supplier relationships as appropriate.
Person Specifications, Qualifications & Skills:
- Substantial experience working with digital asset management solution preferred.
- Strong technical understanding and software skills.
- An understanding of marketing and production processes and related content is desirable.
- Agency experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills; presentation skills and client relationship management.
- Solid analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Adept at working effectively under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and in team.
- Great attention to detail.
At Spark44 we offer great benefits for our staff. We?ve listed the important ones below:
- 25 days holiday
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Income Protection
- Pension (up to 5% contributory)
- BUPA Healthcare & Foresight Health Cash Plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season ticket loan (interest free)
- Exclusive 25% discount on JLR Brand goods
- JLR Privilege Programme ? up to 20% off Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959544322