Maintenance Engineer - Industrial Manufacturing
My client is one of the market-leading companies within their industry and are currently looking to add a maintenance engineer to join their team at the site in Derby. The successful maintenance engineer will enjoy working for a very reputable business, earning a competitive salary and with various opportunities to develop and progress their career. The chosen maintenance engineer must be multi-skilled and have previous experience within an industrial manufacturing environment.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
· Maintenance engineer must be competent electrically - 3phase, star/ delta motors
· Maintenance engineer must be competent mechanically - hydraulics, pneumatics
· Maintenance engineer must have some PLC knowledge
· Maintenance engineer must have a can-do attitude
· Maintenance engineer must have a recognised engineering qualification
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
· Working for a market leading business
· Investment into the candidate as well as the company
· Opportunities for training and development
· Very competitive basic salary and vast opportunities for overtime
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £45,000+ OTE
Commutable: Derby, Barrow-Upon-Trent, Mackworth and Burton-Upon-Trent
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Daniel Adjei on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77655336