Risk Executive - Flexible Working Available
- Full Time
At Sky Betting & Gaming we don't have Teams we have Tribes. Each Tribe is made up of small, agile and autonomous squads who work collaboratively with a shared purpose.
So whether you join our Bet Tribe, Early Careers Tribe or anything in between, you will work with a group of people with raw energy, natural talent, and the kind of spirit that helps us think big, act bold, and change the game.
It all means that we've created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
What you'll do:
As a Risk Executive, you will be required to review real time transactions from all our customer base.
You will be required to have excellent decision making skills and be able to identify any unusual and suspicious behaviours.
You will endeavour to deal with singular queries from your colleagues and be able to either discuss behaviours directly with customers or alternatively describe your requirements in detail to your colleagues for translation to the customer. This will involve dealing with aspects of potential fraud and identifying responsible gambling concerns.
You will be responsible for ensuring that we proactively identify unusual and potential fraudulent behaviours and make urgent amendments to the account status when required. There will be a requirement to review against potential self excluded customer databases and also to review accounts for duplicate bonus abuse issues.
How you'll do it:
- Review individual transactions in real time and make swift decisions as to their importance and next steps required
- Deal with referrals from other areas of the business in real time
- Be able to identity appropriate cases for escalation to all appropriate Fraud/AML and Responsible Gambling teams respectively
- Proactively identify customers who require contact or indeed contact customers directly to discuss their behaviours in potentially conflictive circumstances
- Performing reporting and administrative duties as directed by the supervisors.
- Working closely with the rest of the Fraud & Risk team to improve processes.
- Work closely with the other operational teams to identify areas of weakness and process improvement possibilities
How we work:
To be successful in our team you will need to possess the following skills:
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong communication skills with confident telephone manner
- Well organised, structured and able to work efficiently on own initiative
- Excellent eye for detail and decision making skills
- A forward thinker who uses initiative to drive improvements and innovations within the team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and proactively manage your own workload
It would be preferable if you also had the following skills:
- Knowledge of payments processes and AML regulations
- Be able to work within their own initiatives
- Knowledge & experience within the Gaming/Online gambling sector
Working 37.5 hours per week, any 5 days from 7 between the hours of 0700 - 2100.
Based in Yorkshire, we have grown to become one of the UK's leading online betting and gaming companies. A business driven by bleeding edge technology, that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to over 700,000 customers a day & growing!
It's a workplace like no other, with a mission to make Betting & Gaming better.
And we want you to be part of it.
Our People Ambition is to attract & develop diverse & talented people to meet the current and future growth needs of SB&G. Together, our aim is to create the Best Digital Business to work at.