Project Manager (Civil Engineering)
As Project Manager you will join one of Belfast's leading Architectural and Engineering Consultancy firms, supporting a multidisciplinary team in delivering Water and Wastewater Projects. Your initial assignment will involve the coordination and reporting on the findings from Drainage Area Plans and Wastewater modelling projects. The main focus of your role will see you being responsible the management and successful delivery of multiple drainage area plan and hydraulic modelling projects in Northern Ireland.
Our Client established their practice in 1963 and has an enviable client base built on fostering partnerships and building relationships within Public and Private Sector and the supply chain. They successfully deliver prestigious construction projects within Education, Leisure, Infrastructure (Road and Water), Residential, Environmental and Commercial sector. A high level of autonomy and responsibility will be attached to this role and our client will fully support Continued Professional Development and as such training will be given to further develop your skills.
As a member of the Civil Engineering Team you will undertake the following duties:
- Managing teams to ensure the successful delivery of DAP / Wastewater projects.
- Join a team who are preparing conceptual, schematic and detailed design solutions for various elements of DAP / Wastewater work using Infoworks and Mapinfo.
- Liaising and co-ordinating with other design team members, both in house, other offices and/or external consultants.
- Attending design team meetings and client liaison meetings as appropriate.
- Assisting in the preparation of drawing lists, programmes, specifications and progress reports using Microsoft Office software.
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Applicants must have at least 10 years' experience in a Civil Engineering, preferably in the area of wastewater / drainage area plans.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in report writing and client liaison.
- Experience of managing projects and staff essential.
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD, Infoworks and Mapinfo.
If you feel this Project Manager (Civil Engineering) role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
To hear more about this role please call Anne or Michael on 004428 9031 2009.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77697589